10100 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, California 90067
News & Events.
- “Copyright Law & Policy Developments: Navigating Through ‘Ahead of the Curve’ Issues and Challenging Initiatives,” ABA 33rd Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference, Arlington, Virginia, April 19, 2018.
- Appointed Chair of Task Force on Precedential Decisions, International Trademark Association, Enforcement Committee, 2017-2019 term.
- “Are the Times A-Changin’ in Copyright Law? Copyright Law and Policy Developments: Meeting The Needs of Today’s Copyright Owners,” ABA 32nd Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference, Arlington, Virginia, April 6, 2017.
- Appointed Chair of Copyright Legislation Committee, ABA Intellectual Property Law Section, 2016-2018 term.
- “Make It Stop!—Strategies for Dealing with Copyright and Trademark Infringement, and Other Related Issues on the Internet,” ABA 30th Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference, Bethesda, Maryland, March 27, 2015.
- "How to Create Alternative Fee Arrangements That Provide Value," International Trademark Association Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, May 5, 2015.
- "How to Create Value for Clients," Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles, Century City, California, July 17, 2014.
- “Agents/Managers/Lawyers/Guilds,” Act One Entertainment Symposium, Los Angeles, California, June 28, 2014.